- $165 per 50 minute individual session
- $185 per 50 minute couples session
My practice is self-pay, which means that the client pays for services at the time of each session. I do not accept insurance, and I am not an in-network provider with any insurance companies.
If you would like to seek reimbursement from your insurance company for our sessions, I am happy to provide you with a superbill at the end of each month that you can submit to your insurance. Please contact your insurance provider directly to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Will my plan cover sessions with an out-of-network provider?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- What percentage of the session fee will my insurance company cover?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need to meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis in order for services to be covered?
- If you are seeking couples therapy, also ask: If I meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis, will my plan cover couples therapy?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, Zelle, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please try to give as much notice as possible so that appointment time can be made available to someone else.
However, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!